- Health, safety and welfare in construction
2. Principles of building construction, information and communication
3. Install suspended ceiling systems
4. Install partitions
5. Install wall linings and encasement systems
6. Fix sheet materials using direct bond method
7. Apply taping and jointing systems to plasterboard
8. Understand specialist systems for dry lining and interiors
9. Apply finishing plaster to plasterboard
10. Apply and finish sprayed plasters to plasterboard
11. Manual Handling
(units of the Dry Lining course are also being offered on a part-time basis).
The Dry Lining Diploma course runs for 25 weeks, starting on 3rd Oct. 2022 until 24th Mar. 2023
The qualification is for learners who work or want to work in the construction industry. The installation of dry linings is a developing field and this qualification will provide training for new entrants, and professional updating for those already working as plasterers.
For more info phone Tipperary ETB on 052-6134333 or to apply click Full Time Dry Lining Course FETCHCOURSES.IE